Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's So SPARKLLLYYY!!!!!

This design was inspired by another design I saw on pinterest. The design was each nail was painted a different color and then was covered in white dots. To me I thought this was very cute so I wanted to try it. It didn't go to well I decided to do something but still almost like it. The same day my mother got her nails done and on one finger it was covered in rhinstones.  I was already working with some rhinestones to replace dots. So, intead of dots on every finger I covered every other finger with rhinestones.To make the proccess of putting the rhinestones on my mother told me(or tried to) a tip to make it faster. Since I couldn't really understand what she was saying I just tell you how I did it.First, I put Fing'rs body jewlry glue on the end of one of those stick thingies. Then, I dipped the glue end in the rhinestone. Next, I put down a clear top coat over the color on the nail. Lastly, I put the rhinestone on the nail. I did this until the whole nail was covered and moved on to the othe nails. This is the end results.










No comments:

Post a Comment